Monday, September 1, 2008

Check out my new shoes

Ok, so they aren't my shoes. All by myself I decided I would wear Mommy's shoes. I walked into the kitchen and Mommy and Daddy thought I looked different, but they couldn't put their finger on it.....until they noticed my shoes.


Here are some pics from my long weekend. On Saturday, we went over to my friend Caroline's to play. We got to swim in the pool. Yeah!!!

After we were all tuckered out from swimming, we put on our jammies and had a nice little dinner with Caroline and Daisy (her puppy). My favorite part was the chicken nuggets, grapes and my new favorite Mott's for Tots Apple Juice. Basically, everything.
Caroline liked it all too. I think Daisy was sad she didn't get any extras.
I got a cupcake to celebrate Daddy's Birthday. It was a lemon one from Sprinkles. Yummy.

Daddy and I talked Mommy into going to the Heard Museum in McKinney to see snakes and dinosaurs. Awesome. I got a wooden snake, named Jake. I took him on the Dinosaurs Alive tour. We loved it.
The dinos moved and roared. Daddy and I were brave and got very close to the dinos. Mommy hid behind the camera and was on constant look-out for snakes.
Here is Daddy and I with the T-Rex. You can't tell by the still picture, but the dino was moving his head down and looked like he was going to eat Daddy and I. Cool!!!
Daddy is so smart about snakes, dinos and all the cool bugs and animals. We even found a fellow Denver Broncos fan. What a great day.

No comments: