Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My bike and other fun stuff

This weekend my Dad and I put together my new bike. Mom or Dad has to ride it with me, but I like to think of it as my bike. Here's some pics from my weekend. Here I am wearing Dad's hat. He had put it down on the couch after he mowed the lawn. When he wasn't looking I took it and wanted to wear it all day.
During NFL Sunday, Rusty and I took a break from football and played in the backyard. Mom and I are getting ready for our first bike ride. I love to ride around the neighborhood.
I like to ride with my Dad too. I wish I could ride bikes all day, they are the best.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh my goodenss. I absolutley LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Riley in his diaper and cowboy hat. I see that one resurfacing when he's about oh 18 or 20.