Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

My Grandpa B and Grandmom and Grandpop Wilson came to visit me for Christmas. I made Grandpa B a Christmas Stocking, because he was the only one that didn't have one yet. My Mommy got me glitter glue, stickers and a white stocking and I decorated it all by myself. It was beautiful if I do say so myself. I think Santa liked it too.
The finished stocking. I did it all by myself with the exception of writing Grandpa B's name.
Helping Daddy and Grandpa B with the luminarias, my New Mexico family tradition. We fold the bags, weigh them down and then light a candle in each bag and line the walkway to our house to light the way for Santa. I think it helps him, as he finds our house every year.

I supervised Daddy and Grandpa B's luminaria work. It was pretty good folding. They made 100 luminarias.
Leaving cookies out for Santa. Grandma B sent these to me and Daddy thought they would be perfect to share with Santa. Here are the luminarias all lit up so Santa can find my house.
We lined the whole sidewalk so Santa wouldn't have a problem finding our house from high in the sky.
When I woke up in the morning and came downstairs, I found a playhouse in my house. My friend Bolt was even in the house. Lots of presents and only one little bag of coal (it didn't really have coal in it, just cars and candy, that Santa is funny). I was a pretty good boy this year, yeah!!! Hamburgers fresh off the grill from my new playhouse.
Santa knows me so well, I love Little People. Playing with my easel, markers and coloring books from Grandmom and Grandpop. Grandpa B opening up his presents.
Mommy and I hanging out in my playhouse. I love to cook food for everyone in the kitchen. So far I've made 100 play hamburgers, hotdogs, corn on the cob and plates of ketchup.

No comments: