Monday, March 24, 2008

ABQ


Don't get the wrong impression by the title of this thread, I know these aren't my ABCs, it stands for Albuquerque. I went to ABQ for Easter. It's the second year in a row. Last year I was little and slept a lot, but not this time. I started my Easter vacation by playing at my Grandpa B's house. Grandpa B read me lots of stories and let me sit with him in his chair to watch the NCAA basketball tourney with him.

On Saturday, we had a Blackman family reunion at the mexican restaurant El Pinto (which daddy tells me is spanish for "the Pinto"). I had fun seeing all my relatives and even got to meet my brand new cousin Dylan. He sure is little. Despite what my mommy and daddy say, I was never that little (I don't think).

On Saturday night we met up with all of daddy’s old friends from college. They are alot of fun. I could tell daddy had a lot of fun seeing everybody again and talking about old times. I even made a new friend while I was there. His name is Ethan and he is a very good soccer player. He was super nice and shared all of his toys with me.

Sunday was the best day of all. On Sunday, I went over to my great grandma Archuleta's house and had 2 easter egg hunts - 1 in the front yard and 1 in the backyard. I hunted both real colored eggs and plastic eggs filled with treats. My grandma B colored the eggs for me and she and my grandpa B hid them all for me. My favorite part was throwing the plastic eggs against the ground so they would open up and I would get the treats inside. Mommy took lots of pictures while daddy was my easter basket caddy.



No comments: