Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Easter!!

I met the real Easter Bunny while I was in Austin. It was cool, he is way better than the Easter Bunny at the mall.



Then I met the Easter Tarantula, not many kids know about the Easter Tarantula. He is really cool, he spins cool webs above Easter Baskets and drops in Super hero toys in the baskets so kids aren't left with only chocolate filled eggs and peeps. I told the Easter Tarantula that I really want some new Batman and Superman books and pjs.



My Dad met the Easter Tarantula too. I think he asked for the same stuff as me for his Easter basket.



I went on my first Easter egg hunt. I was collecting the Easter eggs so fast, that my parents had to slow me down so other kids could get eggs too.



Here's an action shot. Make sure to study it as it is textbook Easter egg hunt technique. You must get down to the same level of the egg and grasp and shake the egg. If you hear noise in the egg it is usual, just chocolate, but if it is silent it might be a sticker, which is a clear winner in my book.



Here is me with all my loot. A job well done for a kid not even 1 & 1/2.



It is very important to check the inside of all the eggs. If you don't do a full inventory directly after the hunt, it is easy to lose track of all your candy and stickers.



After the egg hunt, I met a fireman. They drive really cool trucks. I think I want to be one when I'm older, but Mommy said no way. She said selling insurance or being an accountant is less dangerous and that I could do one of those.



Or I could be a ball boy.



I ran my first 5k for St Patty's Day. Dad actually pushed me in my stroller, but I had to ride very still in an aerodynamical position so we could win.



Mom ran too. I wished her good luck before the start of the race and fueled up with a banana to keep my potassium high so I wouldn't cramp up during the race.





In the end, I won by a wheel and Daddy celebrated with a green beer. Here's Daddy at the end of the race



And me at the end of the race.

No comments: