Wednesday, April 9, 2008

They're back!!

My special time with Aunt Woo Woo has come to an end. There was still a glimmer of hope that I would get an extra day with her as several of American Airlines flights were cancelled. In the end, Mom and Dad were one of the lucky ones and only had a 20 minute delay. All day I soaked up my special time with Aunt Wendy. It was raining so we couldn't play in my new sandbox.
Instead we went to Chik-fil-A. The store by my house is awesome. They have special cups of cheerios, table tops so my food doesn't sit directly on the table and hand wipes so I can clean my hands after I play on the indoor playground.


I was anxiously waiting for Mommy and Daddy to get home, but I fell asleep. I guess that means no more tuna for Rusty and Chloe and no more cookies for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are glad mommy and daddy are home. I am sure you are too. However it looks like you do have a LOT of fun with Aunt Wendy. I think your sand table is fun and I want to come play. I also think you are a very big boy to be up so high in the playground at Chick Filet. I am sure it was fun.
Grandpop and I are delayed on our flight from New Orleans to Houston. They said it is wind. However we are never sure these days. MANY flights had been cancelled here too.
Enjoy having your mommy and daddy back home. I bet they missed you a whole bunch and will do something special with you tonight. Maybe you will get ice cream and Rusty and Chloe will get tuna.
Grandmom