Saturday, November 14, 2009

A nice little Saturday

Saturday I got to spend lots of time with my Dad and even some with my Mom (when she wasn't asleep. Who knew growing a baby would take so much energy). We played Batman Castle, watched Batman movies, took a walk to collect leaves and sticks, and even went to the park. Dad and I were super exhausted at nap time, we napped for 3 hours. While we were napping Mom woke up and ran some errands and got her haircut. We met up with her at the salon....man is that place different than the Barbershop that Dad and I go to. Then we ate lunch and ran some errands which included buying the Blu-ray of Up and Monsters Inc (Yea!!! for movies). We also headed over to Southlake to shop a little and get ice cream at Milwaukee Joe's. I decided I liked Mom's ice cream better than mine, so I pulled a little switcheroo. Mom sure was craving some chocolate ice cream, but she loves me so much she switched me for the vanilla I picked out. Then we went to toss wishes (otherwise known as pennies) in the water fountain. Mom sat on the bench and watched Dad and I play by the fountains. Mom must have called out a million times for us to be safe and then it happened......I fell in the fountain. I'm fine, it was a shallow fountain and Dad got me pretty quick. Mom said I pulled a Michael Scott from the NBC comedy "The Office", when he fell in the koi pond. If only my parents let me stay up and watch TV, then I would know what they were talking about. What a day!!! I almost forgot, Uncle Bryan called. We haven't talked to him in a long time. I think that phone call made Mom's day. I can't wait until we can go visit him, I hear he lives close to Gotham City. I have to rest up for tomorrow....it's the last day of being a family of three.

Here's a picture of me visiting the Southlake fountain a few weeks ago. Who knew I would be wearing the fountain 2 weeks later.
Here's a picture from The Office when Michael Scott falls in the Koi pond. Hilarious.
Here are some pictures of my dad and I on a walk Saturday morning. We went looking for the prettiest leaves to take home to our mommy. These leaves look pretty good. Riding my Batman bigwheel to the next leaf collection site.
Try to keep up dad.
My daddy and me.
I am always on the lookout for sticks too. I hit the jackpot on Saturday and found a really big one that fell from a nearby tree. It is my new walking stick.
The stick goes well with my favorite no-pants look.
Looking for more perfect sticks and leaves to take home to mommy.

No comments: