Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Cookie Playdate

I have no school this week and Dad has no work, so what is one to do but have playdates. Thankfully, my friends Bobby and Ben have a very brave Mommy who opened her home and kitchen to a bunch of young kids armed with icing and sprinkles. I was a little late to the playdate as Mom and I had to make sure Baby Reed was all set before we left Daddy. I had a great time playing with Bobby and Ben. I decorated a masterpiece cookie, but my favorite part was playing outside with just the boys....oh and our Mommies too. Thanks Ms. Katie, Bobby and Ben. I had such a great time.

Me and my cookie masterpiece.
A close up of my cookie masterpiece.
Me. My friend Bobby.
My friend Ben.
Practicing our silly faces.
Who doesn't love a playset.
Swinging with my buddy.
Even umbrellas are entertaining when you are playing with friends.

No comments: