Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve

I'm so excited for Christmas. The last few days the weather has been warm, as in short sleeves warm. I woke up this morning and next thing you know there is Christmas snow. Mom, Dad, Grammie, Pop Pop, Baby Reed and I went to visit Sharon and Jim and bring special Christmas cookies and treats. While we were there I played with my favorite puppy Max and then I noticed all the snow coming down. Unfortunately, it was snowing too much so we couldn't make anymore cookie deliveries. Instead, we went to have lunch and waited in a long line to see Santa at the mall. I was so excited to see Santa and play in the Polar Express snow globes. Check out the pictures of my special day. Hope everyone has a great Christmas.

Dad's handy work writing in the snow.
Santa baby.....ok, it's really Baby Reed in my old Santa Claus costume. He's cute like me.
Making the neighborhood festive for Santa. Complete with Christmas wreaths and snow.

How deep was the snow Riley? It's funny you should ask. My friend Batman and I went outside and determined it's about knee deep. See. Here is Batman in the snow.
Dad, Baby Reed and I at the Polar Express snowglobes at the mall.
Hugs for Sharon for getting me the coolest Batman, Superman and whale for Christmas.
Santa had his reindeers bring me an early gift for being such a good boy while waiting in the long line in the mall. It was the Aquaman I asked for. Thanks for listening Santa, I love it.
Lovingly holding my new toy.
Merry Christmas from our family to yours.

No comments: