Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Christmas package from Grandma B

When I got home from school today, Dad and I checked the front door and found a special package all the way from Phoenix. My Grandma B had put together a box of special Christmas presents and treats. I was so excited to open the box I could hardly wait. My favorite part of the box was the beautiful Christmas cookies. They tasted so yummy. I think it was Daddy's favorite part too, as they are his favorite cookies.

Smiles for the camera. I love getting mail, especially big boxes. Notice blue Batman in my hand, he couldn't wait to see what was in the box either.
Come on Dad, get the box open already.
There was a Santa cookie, some Christmas trees and a bell, but I picked the Snowman to eat first. A cookie is one of the food groups, right Dad?
Big smiles for yummy cookies. Thanks Grandma B. I love my special Christmas gifts.

No comments: