Monday, February 18, 2008

My Big Weekend

On Friday my Grandmom and Grandpop came to visit. They drove up from League City (Mommy's hometown). Mommy came and picked me up from school early. When we walked in the door we were surprised to see Grandmom and Grandpop.

They brought me some presents. Clothes (boring) and books (yeah!!!). I even got some toys and super big bunny. It was a rainy weekend, but we still had lots of fun. I went on a wagon ride with Grandpop, it was a little rainy, but I loved it. I read lots of books with Grandmom and we played with all my toys and blocks. I got to go eat at a Rainforest Cafe, a cheesecake factory and an awesome seafood restaurant.

I will have to go to the gym all week to work off the extra calories. When I woke up from my nap on Sunday after brunch they were gone. I looked all around the house and couldn't find them. Mom and Dad told me I would see them again real soon. I'm going to Austin for Aunt Wendy's Birthday, so only two more weeks.

No comments: