Saturday, February 9, 2008

ROARRRRRRR

I've had a pretty big week. I learned the concept of up and down which I play in the form of a game, non-stop. I can identify and say the word "yellow". But so much for the week....HELLOOOOO Weekend. Today I went to the park with my daddy. I love the slide.



After lunch we went with Mommy to the zoo. I love the zoo. I got to see tons of animals and people too. My favorite was the Lion. He roared and I roared back. He's like a big Rusty. I love lions.




On the way home we had dinner at the Mellow Mushroom, yummy. After dinner we stopped by Barnes and Noble to look for some new books. They have a stage there and I got up and performed a interpretative dance/play of my day. I had the audience of Mommy and Daddy cracking up.



I stayed up pretty late, so Mommy and Daddy have high hopes that I will sleep in tomorrow morning. How silly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You had a fun day. I want to come play too. My favorite color is yellow too.
Grandmom Wilson