Thursday, February 7, 2008

The spoon is mightier than the hand


Usually when I'm eating dinner, I like to hold my spoon in my left hand and swing it around as I use my right hand to scoop my food from my plate into my mouth. I always just thought that the spoon was a shiny and funny looking toy to keep myself amused as I ate. I like to bang it against the table because it makes alot of noise. But you know what? Did you know that you can use a spoon to scoop up your food? It's true. You don't have to use your hands anymore if you don't want to. Yesterday, I started using my shiny silver spoon toy to feed myself an entire cup of chocolate pudding. It sure was good. My aim was a little off sometimes, so I ended up feeding a little bit of pudding to my eyes, hair, and even to the other side of the kitchen. But, it was so much fun. I'm going to practice again tonight. My parents are so proud of me.

Who knew that a spoon could be so useful?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your grandpop loves chocolate about as much as you. He eats it for breakfast and for lunch and for dinner. Maybe you will get some more for Valentine's day.
See you for Valentine's day (weekend).
Grandmom Wilson