Monday, February 18, 2008

My Day with Mom and Dad

I woke up super excited to celebrate Pants-less Day. I was slightly disappointed to find out it was President's Day. I love Presidents, but there is something about not wearing pants that is delightful.

I slide faster, run faster and am generally more comfortable without pants. Notheless, it was president's day, so I put on a nice pair of corduroy pants to celebrate. Mommy and Daddy took me to Dallas, where we ate lunch at Grimaldi's pizza and went to the Aquarium.
I saw all sorts of animals, it was cool. Mommy was scared when the Black Panther kept eyeing me. She even made me move away from the glass. Daddy said it was a good thing she didn't see the sharks behind us in the aquarium tunnel.
On the way home, we went by the Grassy Knoll, where a JFK left us too soon. We came home and cleaned up and organized my room. We moved out some baby clothes and toys, to make room for my big boy stuff. YEAH!!!! I like everything to be clean and organized, just like my dad.

Daddy said if I tried to go pantless I would be arrested.....looks like he was right, the cops are tough here in Dallas.

No comments: