Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Build a Bear...and Monkey

We went to Build a Bear to pick out a bear for Baby Reed. Before I was born, Mom and Dad made me my Super Riley Bear and now all three of us are making a bear for Reed. I got to pick out any animal to make for Reed, I think he will like the Panda Bear I picked out.
Mom and Dad said I could make an animal for me, it's my special big brother monkey. Here I am helping stuff my monkey (I named him George). I stuffed him full of banana fluff.
Here I am giving George a kiss.
Picking out a heart for Reed's panda.
I picked out a solid red one. I figured Reed might not like the gingham, but the red satin sure is nice.
Teaching George monkey noises.
More kisses for George.
Tickling George's tummy.
Now we are ready to stuff Reed's bear.
Washing the bear.
Washing George.
Showing Reed's panda off to everyone in the store.
Introducing George to baby tiger toy.
Typing up George's birth certificate.
The certificate for Reed's panda.
The certificate for George.
Ummm, Reed's panda needs a house too please.
Getting ready to take my George home.
Carrying my buddy George.
I'm so strong that I can hold both my George and Reed's panda.
On the way out Mom decided I should be rewarded with a special big brother treat. I picked a cookie. It was so yummy.
Then as we were headed to the car we passed the skate park. I love watching the skate boarders. I think this scares my Mom. Sometimes she can't even watch the stunts. Silly Mommy.
I think I might need a skateboard for my birthday.

No comments: