Sunday, September 13, 2009

NFL Sunday!

I've been waiting all year for this.....FOOTBALL! The green turf and cooler temperatures are setting in and now I have something to follow up my Saturday morning cartoons with. Mom pulled out the family Broncos blanket, uniforms and football. I was so excited.
Two hopeful Broncos fans stuck in Cowboys country.....ok three if you count Broncos Bear.
Playing catch with Broncos bear, though he isn't very good at catching.
Tackling Broncos bear followed by tickles.
I got a 15 yard penalty for a personal foul....apparently kicks to the head aren't allowed.
Trying to teaching Broncos bear to throw, this is going to be tough.
Daddy tapping into the first keg of the season. Flying Dog IPA for those interested in visiting us on game day.
First drink of the season.....
Halftime. Refueling before the 2nd half kickoff
Refueled and ready to win.

After game victory parade.
Go Broncos.
Football and cars...what a Sunday!!
I'm slightly drained by all the excitement.
But who can turn down a victory hug....wait...Dad your hats on backwards like that Tony Romo character.
I'll turn it around for you....yep, looks much better.
The two happiest guys on the planet. We not only got to watch the Broncos game at home, which usually never happens as we are stuck with the Texans or Cowboys, but we even got a victory.

No comments: