Saturday, August 29, 2009

Daddy's birthday at the castle

Pop Pop, Grammie, Woo Woo and Matt came to visit for Daddy's birthday. We were all very excited to celebrate all weekend with Daddy. Pop Pop and Grammie got me a fancy new shirt in Hawaii. I was very excited to wear it to match my Pop Pop. Here we are getting ready to go to Daddy's birthday party.
Here I am outside of the Medieval Times castle waiting for Daddy's birthday party to start. I was very excited about the castle.
Dad and I (oh and Superman too) can't wait for the party to start.
Walking into the party with Dad. He sure knows how to have a party.
Got my crown.....go red knight.
Watching the King make his grand entrance.
Meeting a knight.
Woo Woo got me a horse. I named him Tuff. He was a very good Daddy horsey. He liked watching the show with me. Here Pop Pop and I are playing with the horsey.
I also got a fancy blinking necklace. Woo Woo sure knows how to spoil me.
Me and Mommy counting down until the party starts.
Woo Woo and Matt.
Mommy, Me and Tuff.
We had our own personal table right next to the King. It was awesome.
Even though I had my own chair I liked to sit with Woo Woo and cheer on the horses.
After one of his victories the Red Knight threw a flower up towards Mommy and Woo Woo. Pop Pop was the one who caught it. He gave it to me and I gave it to Woo Woo.
Meet my knight friends. They were so cool.
Here is Woo Woo cheering with her flower.
I got to meet the horses.
Watching the show.
Come on Red Knight.I had a view like the King's, it was awesome.
It's not a real party until you turn your crown upside down.
Everyone at the castle. Daddy's birthday was the best party ever.

No comments: