Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sunflowers, doughnuts, and good friends

I woke up early with Mom. We went to Kountry Donuts and I picked out a pink donut with sprinkles and a chocolate milk. We sat down and ate....yummy. Then we got Dad a breakfast burrito and donut to bring home as a special treat for Daddy. We saw fields of sunflowers on the way home. I love flowers. So Mom stopped and picked this one especially for me. When we got home we ran upstairs and woke Daddy up to coffee and breakfast. I think he was happy.....though maybe still a little sleepy.

Here I am with my sunflower.
Can you tell how happy I am?
More sunflower smiles.
My special donut with lots of little bites.
Look ma...no hands.
I'm really into my donut.
We met up with Nathan (Nay-Nay) and Alicia for some green chile lunch. I had lots of fun flirting with Alicia and imitating Nay-Nay.
Tickling Alicia.
Big smiles for Alicia.
And a hug.....I'm quite the lucky guy.

No comments: