Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Ice Cream!

After school I went to the store with my Mom to pick up some groceries. I wasn't super excited at first, but then she said I could pick out a special treat. She listed all the possibilities: chocolate milk, a cookie, candy. But in the end I decided on an apple. It was a tough choice between the green, red or yellow, but my palate lead me to the yellow and it was delicious. We walked around the store and I helped pick out some salad (Mom was impressed with my choice of spinach and field greens), cut up pineapple (my Dad and I love it) and some ice cream cones. All and all it was a great trip. Mom let me carry the basket and put the groceries on the conveyor belt. Then she picked me up so I could watch them scan the groceries. After dinner, I went to the freezer and got one of my ice cream cones. Yum. I hope I can help shop again.

Jealous???
Big batman bite.

No comments: