Friday, August 7, 2009

Day out with mommy

This morning my Mom and I went to the movies to see Igor. That's right....she let me skip school and go to a 9:45 am movie. It was awesome. I got to eat popcorn for breakfast (not sure Mom likes it when I tell that story to strangers and to Pop Pop and Grammie). After the movie we walked back to the car through Barnes and Nobles. If you have ever been with me to a store with an escalator, you know how much I love them. So Mom said we could make a quick trip up the escalator before getting in the car. Well.....once you go upstairs there are all the kids books...so I got to read one story before we headed to lunch to see Ms. Madeleine. We also got to see my friends: Bobby, Ben, Caroline and their Mommies.

Here I am at the bookstore searching for the perfect book.
Reading the book. Mom offered to help, but I'm a big boy.
I picked out Ice Age. I love the Woolly Mammoths.

Then it was off to lunch and home for a nap. Unfortunately, I was really tired when I got home, but couldn't get to sleep. I hung out in my room trying and trying and then I heard someone at my door. It was Pop Pop. He and Grammie came to visit. I was so happy. I got to play with them downstairs for a while and then Pop Pop said he was tired. He and I came back to my room and feel asleep on the floor. Don't worry I was sure to get Pop Pop a blanket and tuck him in so he didn't get too cold. I think Grammie might have gotten a picture of us, I will have to ask her for a copy so I can add it here. After nap time Grammie and Pop Pop took me to Chik-fil-a to play and eat dinner and Mom and Dad went out to dinner and a movie. I had such a great day!!!

No comments: