Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Bobby!

My friend Bobby turned 3. He had a special Dino birthday party at the Museum of Natural Science. Here I am getting ready to go party. Dad let me bring a dino with me.
Dino and Baby Tiger playing.
Here's the big T-Rex.
And a flying Dino.
And a little cupcake carnivore.....just kidding, that's me. I learned how to blow the birthday party horn.
And I watched Bobby blow out all his birthday candles, there were 3 which is a lot. (I potentially tried to blow them out with him, thankfully I was a little too far away).
Hello cupcake.
Get in my belly.
Now it's time to play. Here I am in the spiderweb.
I found a cow.
And some ducks.
Dad and I were watching a dino movie. I found it playing and just sat down and watched it. Dad was so happy, Mommy just runs through the museum, while Daddy and I prefer to savor it.
Dad and I learning.
Feeling the earthquake.
Playing with the hands on learning games.
Digging up dinosaur bones.
I like this part, it's like cleaning.
So proud.
It looks like I am super sad and don't want to leave which is probably true, but really it's just so bright outside.
Dad and I discussing going to the Central Market green chile festival. What a nice way to end a great birthday party.

No comments: