Sunday, August 9, 2009

Errands with my daddy

Sunday morning I ran errands with my Daddy. We both wore our matching Denver Broncos hats. We went to the animal store (Petsmart to get food for Rusty and Chloe), the tool store (Ace Hardware to get paint samples for my new room) and the grocery store (to get muffin mix for Mommy).

Dad....I found your sandals...let's go.
Blankie and binkie are for night time....let me run them up to my room.
Working hard at the store. Notice the hat is now backwards as this is some serious work getting the right muffin mix.
Yep, this one looks good. It has one of my favorite muffin ingredients.....blueberries.
Exhausted from all the errands...naptime in car=blankie and binkie.
Now for the test of tiredness....I've been asleep 3 minutes. Will I transition to my bed as you can tell how exhausted I am.....check the next picture to see.
Nope, I'm wide awake and ready to play. Here I am playing with a puzzle game from Grammie. It's about birthday parties, which is one of my favorite things. Here I am preparing a cake to celebrate Daddy's upcoming birthday.
Putting on candles.....I'm not sure this set comes with 31 candles Dad.
A few more candles and then it's time to sing.

No comments: