Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bubbles!

After school Dad picked me up. I had been playing really hard outside and was hot, so Dad decided I needed a frosty. (I think he had secretly wanted one too). Here I am enjoying the tasty treat after school.
Open wide.
Then it was time for bath time. Look Dad I found some bubbles.
Mom and Dad went upstairs and made a ridiculous amount of bubbles in the bath tub. Then Dad told me to try to find Mommy. I almost couldn't see her, there were so many beautiful white sweet smelling bubbles (Thanks to the good people at Lush, their bubble bars are awesome).
Once I saw the bubbles I started taking off my clothes. I love bubble baths.
Here I created a bubble cave.
I finally found the water underneath all these bubbles.
White bubble halo.
After all the bubbles were gone, I was a little thirsty. Mom and Dad don't condone this, but Dad thought it made for a funny picture.

No comments: