Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Other Buzz and Noke-Noke

After school today, Mom and I went to story time at our local library. We read about eggs and sang songs about them. Here I am with my egg shaker.
An action shot of me shaking the egg.
After we got home we heard the doorbell ring and there was a package from Pop Pop and Grandmom. In it I found "other Buzz". Woody and I have been looking for him forever. I was so happy to see him. Here are Buzz, Pinocchio (he was in the box too) and I in the car getting ready to pick up some pizza.

Once we got home I chowed down on sausage and salami pizza and a meatball hero. It was so good.
My second helping of meatballs.
Here are the bluebonnets in our backyard.
I was showing Buzz our backyard. He likes to fly around outside.
Here is Buzz playing with me in the fig tree.
Here Woody and I are teaching Buzz how to slide.
Woody and Buzz playing in the shrubs.
Dad threw me over his shoulder and I dropped Woody and Buzz.
After playing outside I had to go take a bath. I love bathtime. And I love putting on my jammies. Tonight I picked out my Buzz Lightyear jammies. Here I am hanging out with my new friends. We were watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

No comments: