Saturday, April 4, 2009

Where's nemo?

I love the weekend, I get to slept in as long as I want. Then when I'm ready to wake up I call out for Mom and Dad. Then we all head downstairs and play. Sometimes we watch cartoons, sometimes we read books, but today it was all about the superheroes. I got out Batman and Superman. I flew them all around the house. Meanwhile Dad decided he was going to jam out on the guitars. It was so loud. I went straight upstairs and knocked on the door and told Daddy he was too loud. I then told him to put away his guitar and come downstairs and watch Noke Noke (pinocchio). After Pinocchio was done I wanted to watch Nemo. It was quite a Disney Saturday. Then we all went to sleep for a long nap. I was asleep for about 4 hours. I guess I was super tired. When I woke up Dad and I went to the store. I was an excellent helper. For the rest of the evening Mom and Dad watched basketball while I played with Batman and Superman again. Now to get ready for a fun Sunday. Dad and I are going to plant flowers and seeds outside.

My friend Nemo.
Playing with Batman
Playing with Superman
Inspecting Batman's bat suit.
Taking Batman flying.
Wondering where Nemo went as I watch it on my little DVD player.

No comments: