Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

I was exhausted and so off routine, but a traveler never gets too much rest. So today we celebrated Easter. We woke up and had a little bit of breakfast and got ready to go to my Great Grandma's house. There I got an easter basket filled with candy and toys (it even had peeps....I love peeps). Then I had an easter egg hunt. After hunting all the eggs, I went and performed a full inventory of my eggs. After Easter dinner we headed home. We arrived at 2:30 am. It's like I could sense that we were home as I woke up when we pulled in the neighborhood. I then ran in the house and played with and hugged all my toys. Mom and Dad looked pretty sleepy and said we had to go to bed....and I must admit I was excited to go to sleep in my room.

Here's the Easter basket.
One of my favorite toys at Gigi (great grandma)'s house. It sings and moves.

Tai Lung likes to hide under the Eiffel Tower.

Gigi helped me get him out, he got stuck.

Me and the angel in Gigi's garden.

Kisses for the angel.

Meeting Gigi's new cat.

Hunting eggs.

Getting more eggs.

And more eggs. Who put one in the drain?


Counting out my eggs.

Taking my eggs inside.

Opening up my eggs, in hopes of candy.

Totally off schedule, I tried to stay awake but didn't quite make it. Here I am sleeping on Gigi's bed.

Which one is a real boy?

Last stop in New Mexico on the way home.

We made it back to Texas.

No comments: