Saturday, April 11, 2009

On the Road - Saturday in Albuquerque

We forgot our camera, so there aren't any pictures of our road trip to Albuquerque. It was a road trip full of lots of movies, but not a lot of pitstops. I'm an excellent traveler. When we arrived in Albuquerque we stopped off at Starbucks so Mom and Dad could use the wifi and I could get some organic vanilla milk (one of my favorites). Then we stopped off for some pizza at Dion's. They have a place where you can watch them making the pizza. I watched very carefully. After some pizza we went to our hotel. I haven't been to a hotel since I was one. It was awesome. There was a waterfall and cool glass elevators. The next morning we woke up and adventured around Albuquerque. We went to the Explora museum, which is a hands on museum (yep, touching is allowed). It was lots of fun. Then we ate a late brunch at Frontier. The cinnamon rolls looked so yummy, but I was so sleepy I just feel asleep in my stroller as Mom and Dad ate.
Here I am creating art from recyclables at Explora.
The finished product.

Here I am learning about the power of air.

There was a whole wing of the museum dedicated to music....it was awesome.

Here Mom and I were playing with tubes that when you hit them they make different notes.

Making bubbles.

The huge bubble just popped and I got soaked with bubble water....this museum is the best, I love playing with bubbles indoors.

Learning about water currents with Dad.

Making a stop animation movie.

Looking at the big turtle swimming.

After our adventures are Albuquerque we met up at El Pinto with Grandpa B's side of the family. We looked forward to seeing everyone, but I was especially excited to see my cousins Jess, Dylan and Tobias.
Here is my Dad's cousin Miles Lee and his nephew Tobias.

Here's Grandpa B and his siblings, Sharon and Miles.

After dinner we went over to Dad's cousin Shannon's house. Baby Dylan went to sleep and I got to hang out with Jess. Mom, Dad, Heather, Shannon and Bryan were playing Guitar Hero while Jess and I wrestled. This was one of my favorite parts of the trip. Jess is super cool.

More wrestling.

Getting ready to tackle.

The tackle turned into tickles.

No comments: