Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I hit the milk lottery

So there was a new Market Street opening up in Plano. Mom and Sharon went for the grand opening. The first 100 people got free milk for a year.

Mom and Sharon were both lucky winners. They got a little cow holding 52 coupons for free gallons of milk.
I had a great day at school. Mom picked me up and we came home and played. When Dad got home I read stories to him like my teachers do in circle time. See my little stool like the teachers use and Dad sitting on the floor like the kids do. I'm becoming an excellent storyteller.
I'm very animated and get into what I'm reading about.

1 comment:

Megan said...

So whenever I'm thirsty, I'm coming over to your house! Congratulations on 52 free gallons of milk. You should use your approximate savings of $200 and buy something for yourself!!