Sunday, April 5, 2009

Planting flowers for mommy

Thank goodness for the weekend. I got to sleep in. When I woke up I ate my breakfast and I helped Mom eat hers.
I went with Dad to Home Depot and we picked out some real nice flowers for the front yard. I picked out some white, pink, maroon and purple flowers. It was chilly so Dad and I put on our warmest clothes and gardening gear. Here we are digging holes for the flowers.
More digging with Dad.
Then we plant the flowers in the hole.
Here's mulch.
We put the mulch around the flowers.
After we are done we sweep up the mess.
After we were done we went to McDonald's to get chicken and french fries. Gardening can make you work up quite an appetite. After McDonald's we went to the parks in La Villita. I love the big slides there. When we got home we went and watered our new flowers.


Here's a video of me with the mulch.

No comments: