Thursday, January 17, 2008

15 month check-up


I had to go to the Doctor yesterday for my 15 month check-up. I was very happy to hang out with my mom and dad instead of go to school. We got to see the fish swimming in the tank at my Doctor's office, they were neat. My Dad kept calling them a funny name, it sounded like sue-she. I went and had to weigh in, how embarrassing. 25 pounds 6 ounces, I might have to start working out with my Dad. I've been playing a joke on my parents saying that I only have 4 teeth. Boy were they surprised when they found out that I had two molars and some other teeth and all my gums were super swollen. You should have seen their faces, it was so funny. Now they know why I have been so fussy. Three shots later and lots of tears, I was headed to get a sticker and go to school.

No comments: