Wednesday, January 23, 2008

To get you up to date

On Monday my family and I went to Going Bonkers. It was awesome. I got to run all around the 0-3 year old room. It had a trampoline area, tunnels to climb through and an awesome slide. I like to go down the slide backwards. I worked out so hard in the play area, that I had to refuel with two pieces of pizza. Then I went home and slept all night without a peep.

Tuesday at school I was exhausted. I hung out with my friends and played with all the toys. When I got home I was so tired I couldn't even eat dinner. Man, Going Bonkers drains all my energy. I went straight to bed and didn't wake up until Wednesday.

So today, my mom bought some instruments at the store and brought them to school. We got a jingle bell stick, little finger cymbals, tambourine and a wooden click stick. We had so much fun playing with them. Later in the day I was running up the stairs and running down the ramp in the toddler room and I tried some new stunts. They didn't quite work out like intended, so now I have a big bump on my forehead. My parents hope it goes away before my Grandma visits this weekend. If not, they think she will take me back to Phoenix. My parents felt so bad about my bump that I got to go to McDonald's for my first happy meal. I drank all my milk and ate almost all of my chicken, I'm trying to eat healthy so I didn't have many fries. Then I got to play on the slide. I can't wait until I get a slide of my own.

No comments: