Sunday, January 13, 2008

Watching football with my Dad

Dad and I are both pretty disappointed that our Broncos didn't make the play-offs, but that doesn't stop us from watching our favorite sport (even if it means we have to watch the stupid stinky SD Chargers).

We started off the weekend with the Green Bay and Seattle game. I was on a play date with my friend Sebastian during the game. His Mom is a GM for TGI Fridays in Arlington, so we went to see her at the restaurant. Dad made sure we got to see part of the game as he took me for a walk around the restaurant several times. I'm not supposed to tell Mom, but we kept walking by the TV in the B-A-R, not sure what that spells. Not sure how the game ended, Dad said something about the Cheeseheads winning.

The next game featured my Aunt Wendy's Patriots. My Mom put my Patriots jersey on (my Dad says it's ok since the Broncos aren't in the Post-season, otherwise I'm not allowed to wear it). The Patriots won, so I'm thinking there might be some new Patriots gear in my closet pretty soon.
On Sunday I kept napping on and off, so I know I must have just dreamt that the Colts and the Cowboys lost, because that would just be crazy.

No comments: