Friday, January 18, 2008

Conquering the Slide


TGIF. It was such a rough week of school. I've been so busy learning songs (complete with hand motions), increasing my sign language skills and learning to climb higher and higher (now I just need to learn how to get back down). My Aunt Wendy came to visit for the extended weekend and she couldn't resist coming to pick me up early from school. She took me to the indoor play area at McDonald's. I have never been there before, but I hope to go back. I went up and down the slide and even went up it backwards. After I played for 45 minutes, I was exhausted. Don't tell my parents, but I got some cookies. Yummy. When Aunt Wendy and I got home she put in a video for me and I watched a whole video of the Little People. It was awesome. Mom and Dad don't let me watch TV, so I'm hoping I get to hang out with Aunt Wendy alot more this weekend.

No comments: