Saturday, January 19, 2008

Playing with Aunt Wendy




This morning I woke up early and went to the gym with Mom, Dad and Aunt Wendy. After we worked out, we went and got smoothies. I got a Hercules sized Nana Banana, my Dad says it will make me super strong. I went home and took a nap and then I was off shopping at Pottery Barn Kids. I played with Dinos and then proceeded to go up to all the customers in the store and roar. Then I went to Froggies on Knox-Henderson and played with the train table and picked out a new book and Dino stickers. Then I went to the Sushi restaurant. I tried edamame for the first time and liked it. Mom and Dad say it's a vegetable, but I think it is really dessert. I need to go get some sleep, so I will be ready to watch football tomorrow. If I'm real good I get to go to Going Bonkers and play on the slides and ball pit.

No comments: