Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More Jungle Gym and Family Walk

On Tuesdays, Mom picks me up early from school and we go to storytime. This week before storytime, my Mom took me to the park first. Here we are at the swings.
Yep, Woody came with us again. Here he is on his own swing. If you look real close you can see him.
Here we are on the slide. Woody went first, he's an excellent slider.
Then Woody and I went to storytime. The librarian said I came very prepared as this week's theme is "Cowboys". Woody and I like singing, dancing and listening to the stories.
See, here's Woody at storytime.
After storytime, I went home and changed into my sidewalk chalk clothes. It's amazing how messy sidewalk chalk can be. Woody likes to watch me color, so he got to come outside too.
After I was done playing with the sidewalk chalk, I got my gardening bucket with wheels on it. I put Woody in the bucket and pushed him around the neighborhood.
See there's Woody.
Later I told Mom to get in the bucket, but she told me she wouldn't fit. So I decided to get in the bucket instead. She said pushing me like this felt really good on her back.
All along my walk I noticed my shadow. Right before we got home I noticed that Mom and Dad have shadows too.....and so does the bucket which Mom got stuck carrying all the way home. Guess which shadow is mine???
Once I got home I needed a little more sidewalk chalk time. Mom and I colored and colored. The sidewalk was extra chalky and Mom knew I was going to take a bath so we played with the sidewalk chalk. It was so fun to be silly.
Can you tell what color sidewalk chalk Mom and I were playing with??

No comments: