Friday, May 1, 2009

Bunny Safari

Today I went to school and saw Mr. Heath for music class. Before school was over Mommy picked me up. My teacher called mommy from school because I fell in class and got a big bump on my forehead. Mom got me a vanilla milkshake. It makes me feel so much better. When Daddy got home he saw my boo-boo and said I could pick out dinner. I felt like Chicken and french fries so Dad got me nuggets and fries. Then we went on a walk. I couldn't believe it, we saw three real bunnies.
Here's bunny #1.

Here's bunny #2.

Here I am chasing bunny #2.

Mom and Dad told me I was scaring the bunny, so what did I do.......I chased him and growled.

Sitting down to take a break...and look for more bunnies.

If you look real close you might see the knot over my eye.

Walking with Mommy.

Walking with Daddy. I look kind of funny when I say CHEESE.

A more natural smile.

Higher Daddy.

Daddy's arms must be getting tired.

No comments: