Saturday, May 23, 2009

My pedibles shirt

This morning I went with Mom and Dad to Jamba Juice and Starbucks. Once we were home I pretended to drive the car with my sunglasses on. I proceeded to spend much of the day watching the movie The Incredibles (I call them 'pedibles'). I was amazed when I saw that my Dad had an Incredibles shirt. We searched through 2 different stores to find one for me, but no luck. Then Mom remembered my Incredibles pjs were packed up in the winter clothes since they are a few sizes too big. Didn't matter to me. I think they fit great. So Dad and I spent the majority of our 3 day weekend dressed as the Incredibles. I was so proud of my Dad's shirt. I pointed it out everytime I saw the uniform in the movie.
Mommy's Incrediboys.
Twins.
Stroller ride.
Listen....I hear danger.....Incredibles to the rescue.
Oh....it was just Rusty.
Helping daddy water the flowers and doing an "incredible" job.

You have to really water these flowers.
Pretty intense watering skills.
Now if only I could figure out the hose, I think all this watering would go much faster.
Dad...it's not working.
Later, I headed to the park with Dad.
Running fast like Dash.
Climbing the bleachers.
Can you find me?
sit down daddy, sit down...
Hold on to the handrail.
Check out my shirt.
making music on the metal pipes. I told daddy to dance

I loved playing in the sprinklers


Washing my hands.
going home to watch more pedibles.. (Incredibles)

No comments: