Friday, May 8, 2009

Just another day at the office

Mom was feeling pretty good today so she picked me up and we went to visit Dad at work. This place is so cool. I pulled out a highlighter from Dad's mug of pens, pencils and markers and started to color on the company's annual report. Dad has the coolest job. He gets a chair that spins and he gets to color all day.
After we got home we went to Costco.
Believe it or not this is more than we have done in weeks.
When we came home and I took bath and got in jammies
Then I watched some Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh and ate popcorn . What a day!!

Coloring.
Typing.
Setting up a meeting.
Daddy's Costco card. I got to be in the picture too.
All clean after bath, ready for some popcorn and entertainment.
Relaxing.
What a way to end the day.

No comments: