Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday

It wasn't too rainy today, but there sure was a lot of water left from yesterday. It made playing outside nearly impossible. Dad went to get Mom some coffee in the morning and he picked up a little vanilla creme frappucino for me (not to worry, it isn't made with coffee).

Here's me trying my special treat.
I love it.
After nap time I woke up with a little case of cabin fever. Thankfully, Mom called Ms. Lissa and she said we could come over. So we packed up the car and went to visit Caroline and Ms. Lissa. Here Caroline is sharing some plastic food. She made me tomatoes and broccoli.
Then Ms. Lissa made a special dinner for Caroline and me. I ate some apples and a chicken nugget shaped like Mickey Mouse.
Caroline and I doing the Hot Dog Dance.
One of my favorite parts of Caroline's playroom......the ball pit. Dad had to refill the pit twice as I have a special talent for making the balls pop out of the pit when I run and jump in it.

No comments: