Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day! (day 3 in my pedibles shirt)

This morning, I played in the backyard with Daddy. Mommy was feeling a little better so we went over and played at Caroline's house. I baked pretend cupcakes and carrots for mommy while wearing my oven mitt and gave "Rusty" ( a stuffed orange and white kitten) a ride in the baby stroller. Caroline was on vacation at the farm, but was kind enough to leave us a key so we could use the pool. Unfortunately, I wasn't too keen on the pool, there were a lot of people mowing lawns and I'm not a huge fan of all the noise. Thanks for letting us come over, even if you weren't home.

When I woke up from my nap, I went and played at the park with Daddy. It was really hot. We played under the bleachers (not sure if mommy is excited about that). Daddy was smart and brought bottled water but my cheeks were still super red from playing when I got home.
Later, Daddy grilled steaks for dinner to celebrate memorial day.

Shooting hoops in my pedibles shirt.
Even little balls can go in.
Playing in Caroline's Rose Petal Cottage.
Cupcakes for Mommy.
Learning to use the Cherry Blossom Market cash register.
Petting "Rusty" gently.
Come on Rusty time for a stroller ride.
I think Rusty really likes stroller rides.
Rusty covering his face with his paws as I swiftly maneuver the stroller.
At the track/park with Daddy.
Climbing the bleachers.
Not sure Mom would want us going under here Dad.
Mom, this was Dad's idea.
Playing under the bleachers is much cooler.
Looking for loose change.
Coach Riley is ready for Spring Training.
Refueling.

No comments: