Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day 2 in my pedibles shirt

Daddy went to see Terminator with some friends, so Sharon came over to help out me and Mommy. I slept the whole time. Sharon was very sweet to bring Mommy flowers and food. Dad has been loving the flatbread crackers and chicken salad. THANKS SHARON!!!.
Daddy and I are on Day 2 of our Incredibles shirts. We went to guitar store and to eat pizza and lemonade at Costco and then came home and played and wrestled in backyard. Then it was bathtime. I cried after the bath when daddy put me in mickey mouse jammies instead of my pedibles shirt. Daddy said it was because it was dirty and needed to be washed...again. I was so sad. I sat in my Mickey jammies and watched the Incredibles movie. Mommy and daddy asked if I wanted to watch on the big screen, but I like sitting in the most uncomfortable position as possible and watching on my little movie player. Mommy sat down and watched with me too so I would feel better. Note the two big bug bites on my foot.

Me and my favorite shirt.
It even looks good in the hammock.
Even superheroes need a break.
Relaxing.
Watching my movie. My parents wonder how in the world this is comfortable.
So I pulled up a stool for Mommy to watch too.

No comments: