Saturday, May 2, 2009

Lots of rain

There was lots and lots of rain today, but we braved the elements and went to Whole Foods to pick out some yummy fruits and veggies. When I got home, Mom and Dad surprised me with a new toy since it was so rainy that I had to stay indoors. It is the Tigger and Pooh Super Sleuth clubhouse. Also, we went to go look at the Cowboys practice field that collapsed in all the wind and rain. It's only 1 mile from our house but apparently it was just enough as we didn't have any damage. When we got close we noticed all the downed trees, some even pulled up by their roots.
Opening my new toy.
Even Rusty got a new toy....the box.
He might have to share it with Chloe.
My new clubhouse toy.
Playing with Tigger and Pooh.
Assessing all the storm damage from the safety of my carseat.
The wreckage of the Cowboy's Practice Facility.
The roof blowing off the top (courtesy of wfaa.com)
The news crews descend on Valley Ranch.
Protesting dinner.

My parents picked out a pink cupcake for me at Whole Foods. They said all I had to do was eat my dinner. Then I bargained them down to a bite of corn dog or a kernel of corn, but I was too stubborn to try it. Instead I went upstairs and put myself to sleep with no cupcake in my tummy. At 3 in the morning I woke up wanting to "eat corn get birthday cake" (I think cupcakes and birthday cake are the same thing). Needless to say Dad finished my corn dog and the corn was already thrown away. So Mom made up a new plate for me and I finished it and got the birthday cake/cupcake. It was so good. I kept telling Mom, "I'm excited". Then I quickly went off to bed, so happy to have birthday cake in my belly.

No comments: