Saturday, May 30, 2009

My new Nemo!

In the morning, I made breakfast for me and daddy (blueberry muffin, apple jacks, and half a banana). Daddy and I ate all our breakfast, so we can grow big and strong. Me and my friend Bolt watched watched the movie Bolt on my movie player with Starbucks vanilla milkshake in hand. Mommy and me went to Caroline's house while Daddy did yard work. When I got home I made Mommy and Daddy pretend food in the kitchen in my little house and then we had a picnic at my table. Later, I went to the mall with Mommy and Daddy to look for a short-sleeved Incredibles shirt at the Disney store but they didn't have any. I picked out a stuffed Nemo instead. I was so excited. Me, Daddy, and Nemo went on a stroller ride around the neighboorhood then I took Nemo to bed.

Watching Bolt with Bolt.
Eating a picnic with Daddy.
Cooking for Daddy.
Daddy drinks water, I eat ice cream.
More water for Daddy and me.
Putting ketchup on Mommy's ice cream. I hope she likes it.
What a great picnic spread.
Hmm...I wonder how waffles would taste with ketchup?
Here's Nemo.

Going on my walk to show Nemo his new home. I love our neighborhood. Epecially when I get to stroll around it with snacks and a good friend.....oh and Nemo too. Dad's currently my best friend. I love all my special time with Daddy. We are "cool dudes".

No comments: