Sunday, May 31, 2009

Up!

This morning Mommy and I woke up early and played. We later woke up Daddy so he could pick up breakfast at Corner Bakery. While Daddy was gone, Mom and I watched a little of the movie Bolt. After breakfast I took a nap. Daddy told me after nap time we were going to see a movie together.....I was so excited.
When I woke up from my nap, I made Daddy lunch in my playhouse and then it was off to see the movie Up with Daddy. I did great in the movie, though those chairs are a little hard to sit in when you are only 30 pounds, so I sat on Daddy's lap for a little while. At the end of the movie, I got an "Up" movie poster and a pink milkshake.
When we got home I planted a shrub in the front yard with Daddy.
Mommy wasn't feeling very good so the nurse came over to give Mommy medicine, and Daddy and I went on walk in the stroller and then to bed

Playing with Daddy.
Big grins.
I look up to my Daddy, he is so cool.
Trying to figure out what to make Daddy for lunch. So many choices.
I still can't decide.
Sitting down to eat with Dad.
Heading off to our movie.
Look Mommy...we got a poster.
Doing yard work with Dad.
Dressed just like Dad.
Putting on my gloves.
Getting a hand from Dad.
Digging a hole for the new plant.
Assessing the new plant location.
Mission accomplished.

No comments: