Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bat-day all day every day

In case you haven't figured out from the last 2 posts, I LOVE BATMAN. Much to my Mom's dismay, this is Day 3 of wearing my Batman clothes (My parents wash them at night and I have two identical shirts I rotate between, so don't worry I smell good). I've also watched alot of my new favorite movie this weekend - Curious George. Because of this, I've eaten alot of bananas like George. Used the potty all weekend, mostly by myself and I didn't have one accident.
Putting on my Bat boots. Man am I going to look cool in public or what. My parents are surprised about the number of people that come up to me and say, "Hi Batman". I love it and I think that secretly Dad is a little jealous.
Ready to watch some Batman.
Getting clean, while my Batman clothes are in the washer.
I love white bubbles.
Ahh, back in uniform, though this time I chose some pants for night time.
Watching a little more Curious George on my little movie player before going to bed.

No comments: