Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday pool fun

Playing around the house on a Sunday. Nothing could be more fun, especially when you have a Lightning McQueen toy that talks when it hits something. So here I am with my yellow bat and Lightning McQueen. He's so funny.
Action shot of the beating that the car endures for my amusement.
More "playing".
Cooking with Mommy. She is marinading steak, while I am making fruit salad.
Here I am mastering a mixture of granola, mini m&m's and raisins. It was a culinary masterpiece if you ask me.
Here I am stirring my Riley mix.
I was playing Wonder Woman with daddy and kept calling Wonder Woman "Mommy". Daddy thought it was really cute and funny.

Mommy asked Daddy to get me dressed but he got a little busy. When Mommy got out of the shower she asked me what I wanted to wear and I picked this shirt. She said that it was Mommy's shirt but I still wanted to wear it. Next time Mommy thinks Daddy will get me dressed while she is in the shower.
We went over to my friend Caroline's to play today. We went in the pool and had a cook out. It was really fun and really tiring. Here I am passed out in the living room after swimming.
When we got home I wanted to ride my bike. Here is Mommy helping me.
Pedal, pedal, pedal.

No comments: