Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Eddie!

Mommy took me to school today so I could sleep in a little. She picked me up from school today too and we brought daddy a Sonic drink and cookies at work. He was surprised and happy.
When it was time for dinner there was a surprise waiting for me and my friend Eddie. It was his birthday.......and Mom and Dad threw a surprise party.

Happy Birthday Eddie!!
What a fancy set up with homemade birthday hats, grapes, bananas, chicken and chocolate milk......oh and lets not forget the cupcakes.
I helped Eddie blow out the candles.
Candle blowing action shot.
Enjoying a cupcake.
Finding a birthday hat which stays on better.
Sampling the party food.
Mommy liked the party too.
Eddie got icing all over him. Silly Eddie.
Mommy and the birthday boy.

Mom and Dad thought I felt a little warm before bed, but I hadn't let it stop me all day. I had a fever of 102.8. Dad gave me a bath and I started shivering. Mommy got a towel and held me until I warmed up. I started feeling really bad, but I kept telling Mommy, "Thank you for holding me and making me warm" in a whisper voice. Mommy looked like she would cry because I was so sweet even though I was so sick. When I was finally warm I got in my jammies. I was a trooper. I went to bed early with Mommy in Mommy and Daddy's bed. Mommy and Daddy said I was so brave.

Note: I like to be really specific when I say thank you. I let you know exactly what I am thanking you for. This includes thanking Daddy for giving me medicine, thanking Mommy for wiping my bottom, thanking Daddy for putting on my batman cape and thanking Mommy for putting on my carseat seat belt. All things they say I don't have to thank them for, but I really appreciate it.....so it's only natural to say "Thank You".

No comments: