Sunday, June 14, 2009

My weekend at the lake

Getting ready to go to the lake with my friends Bobby, Ben and Caroline.....oh and of course our parents.

I packed my suitcase and am all ready to go. You can't tell in this picture the speed at which I ran with my suitcase to the car. I'm definitely excited for the lake.

Past the deck you can see the lake and the boat. Ahhh, time to relax at the lake with my friends.
More of the view from the backyard. It's great for relaxing and watching fellow lake lovers.
A nice mix of TX Mountains (he he) and water.
Bobby and I went to the marina to pick up the boat the next morning. Oh.....our Dad's came too. It was so fun. I loved riding to shore and telling everyone to come get on the boat.
Riding with Dad and fighting the urge to fall asleep to the sound and feel of the relaxing waves.
Enjoying a cheese cracker (great lake snack as the fish love them too). Thanks for sharing your snacks Bobby and Ben.
Dad getting ready to ski.
After one failed attempt, he was up and running on the second. Go Daddy go.
After Dad finished skiing (i.e. he fell in the water), Mom jumped in for a little swim. The water sure did feel great.
Fun times on the boat....though I really had to concentrate on not falling asleep, the lake is just so relaxing.
Oh no.....the waves and wind are getting a hold of me and I can't fight the sleep anymore.
Oh silly lake...it's relaxing touch has already gotten a hold of my friends Ben and Caroline. (How are all the parents still awake??)
Little Ben.
Sweet Caroline.
Note: Bobby was helping his Daddy drive the boat, so he was still awake. Thanks for getting us to shore safely Bobby.

Back at the house we were wide awake and playing with the pool noodles. It was fun playing in the sunroom. We got to jump around and be silly.
Ben getting into the pool noodle craze.
Noodles......
Noodles....
And more noodles.....
On the deck with Mommy. ( Do you see us??? We are right at the top.)
Here we are right at the top.
Headed back home... somehow not quite as exciting as heading to the lake.

No comments: