Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A great day

Mommy felt pretty good this morning, so she picked up a special coffee treat for Dad and some donuts for the guys at his work. They have been really supportive while Dad's had to split his attention between work and home. Then Mommy went shopping at Costco and got pizza for me and Daddy for dinner
As an even more special treat Mommy picked me up from school. It was snack time when she arrived, so she sat down with me and my friends while I finished my snack. Daddy went to gym and me and Mommy made a special protein shake for daddy after his work out. After dinner we headed to the pool.

Here I am with one of my new shirts. It has Dad's seal of approval.
Sweet smiles for the camera.
Sweet kisses for me.
Headed to the pool.
Putting on my goggles.
Rocking the Batman goggles look.
Splashing with Dad.
Swimming with Dad.
Getting dried off with Mom.
Today was a pretty awesome day.

No comments: