Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday

Mommy, Daddy and I woke up early and went to Starbucks and Chick-fil-a. I made sure to bring my yellow rain boots and my "baby bear" (the build a bear with the superman outfit that Mommy and Daddy made for me while I was still in Mommy's belly).

We then went shopping at the mall and went to Toys R Us looking for a toy lawn mower like Daddy's and then back home for a nap. After nap, Daddy went to the movies to see "The Hangover" with Nate and Mommy and me surprised daddy at the movie theater when he got out. If only I hadn't thought I was going to see a movie too I would have probably been in a better mood.

We went home and Daddy played Batman and Robin with me and then we did some yard work in the backyard.

This is Baby Bear.
Uh-oh, better hurry and put on my boots, we are headed out.
All ready.
Looking special.
Riding around with my friend Baby Bear.
Got a starbucks and my shades on, Dad and I call this our "cool dudes" time.

No comments: